Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Free online resources for educators

You ever have that moment when you realized that you somehow forgot to plan your next lesson (life happens)? Or when you're just at a loss for an activity because the kids need more practice with the vocabulary because you're sick of doing the same thing? Or you need an easy sub plan that's NOT a worksheet? Then check out this website! It works for any language because you type in the words but it has all the templates, pictures, and directions for game boards, dominoes, bingo, crosswords, word searches, etc (yes I realize some of those are worksheets, but not most of them!). This list is endless! I just stumbled upon this website this morning and immediately book marked it for the future. I hope you find it as useful as I do!

1 comment:

  1. Great site! I'm always looking for sites to recommend on Spanish Playground. I'll pass this one on for sure. Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete